As part of the privileged partnership between UNIL and Lancaster University, administrative and technical staff can take advantage of a professional and personal experience in Europe, which allows them to share their expertise, improve their intercultural skills and exchange ideas with colleagues working in similar roles.
Members of administrative and technical staff selected on the basis of their application spend a week at Lancaster University. The costs are covered by the International Relations Office.
Supported by the International Relations Office, the 2017 programme allowed seven members of UNIL’s administrative and technical staff to go to Lancaster, and six members of staff from Lancaster University to come to Lausanne.
The UNIL delegation was made up of:
- Francesca Bariviera, UNIBAT
- Marie-Paule Charnay, School of Biology
- Manuel Girardin, Computing Centre
- Laura de Santis, Faculty of Biology and Medicine Doctoral School
- Marianna Schismenou, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- David Spring, UNICOM
- Raphaël Zumofen, Rectorate
The second GLE programme took place from May 20 to May 24, 2019. Eight members of our staff visited the University of Lancaster:
- Marine Antille, Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Yvan Bubloz, Faculty of Arts
- Danielle Guenther, ALUMNIL
- Véronique Kobel, Rectorate
- Laura Lo Bello, PACTT
- Elena Musio, HR
- Isabelle Sutherland, HEC Lausanne
- Marc Testori, IT Services