Procedure for paternity leave
- Announce the pregnancy to the HR Department through via the line manager
- A letter informing of the terms and conditions of paternity leave is sent
- As soon as possible, inform your line manager in writing of the dates of leave, specifying whether or not it is desired to split the duration of the leave
- The faculty informs the HR department of the dates and conditions of the paternity leave set
- As soon as the dean's office receives the official documents attesting to the birth of the child and the parent-child relationship, the HR Department confirms that paternity leave has been granted.